cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv won't rewind or fast forward on Samsung tv app

Hoping some one can help. For the last couple of days I have not been able to rewind or fast forward any thing I am watching on now tv. We've got a Samsung smart TV and run the app through that. Any ideas? 

55 REPLIES 55
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, the 'progress' bar is filled with orange and the timers are missing as well.

App v2.20.2 on a 2017 49mu6200. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem, model UE49MU7070. Have done a factory reset as suggested by Samsung and updated the app as suggested by NowTV. Used to work fine until the TV updated itself but now no rewind or fast forward.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem so frustrating p. I have a 55mu6100 too. Hope it's fixed soon!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have this issue also. What's the best way to fix?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have exactly the same problem for what seem like the last month. I have the QE49Q7FAM, not happy :o/
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem with my one day old QE49Q7F.

Very frustrating.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem on my 50mu610 running tv software version 1132 and now tv app version 1.0.31 . Come on Sky..... Didn't you test this version of the app on any Samsung TVs?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here with 2017 model Samsung. Come on nowtv please sort this!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here. Model UE65MU8000

Orange bar shows solid and can't ffw of rwd. can only stop or start programme. Very frystrating. Please fix or I will have to cancel subscription.