cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv will not load

Hi I cannot get my now tv to come on my Samsung TV I've disconnected everything and it won't work. The router  box is fine all green lights everything is fine. On my TV it shows the name on the screen Smart tv and top right  corner says HDMI DVI. The tv is just repetitivley showing these words and I cannot even turn the TV off unless I unplug it. So isor thnow  I am fed up with it please help. 

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

As an aside, the Source button on your TV remote should shift it from HDMI DVI to the other HDMI inputs, and also to TV.

But this isn’t relevant to your Smart Hub problem, unless the above doesn’t work, in which case you don’t have a NowTV problem, you have a Samsung TV problem. Hopefully, just a remote that needs new batteries, but who knows?

So do your other apps on the Smart Hub works OK? If not, see above.

But if they do, and it’s just NowTV that doesn’t, typically giving a bright but blank, white screen, then switch the TV off, unplug it from the mains, wait 3 minutes, plug it back in and switch it on, and try again.

This should fix it; but come back for more suggestions, if you are sure the TV works, responds to the remote, and lets you use other smart apps, and it is only NowTV that doesn’t work.

I will also need to know the exact model of the TV, which should be on a sticker on the back somewhere, or in Menu/Network/Device Name on the TV itself.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.