Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv trailers

Why have I just started seeing trailers for now tv shows ??its really annoying 

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I totally agree with you. I'm VERY annoyed that I'm paying for a service and am being forced to watch trailers which I'm not interested in AT ALL

It used to be that I could start watching on the NOWTV app on the phone. Click the progress bar somewhere near the middle then stop the app and start on TV chosing 'watch from the beginning'

I'm really tempted to just cancel my entertainment pass

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

What “trailers” are you seeing?

Adverts for NOW content? 

Third party adverts such as Tesco etc? 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

They are adverts for NowTV content.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Haven’t used NOW in a month or so. 

The last time it was on my Sony Android TV and never had any content promos. 

Is it just your phone you use to watch NOW with? 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's on my LG TV that I tried to watch via the NOWTV app. As soon as I hit play

the trailer started. I don't remember what program it was for, only that it wasn't something
that I welcomed - when I hit play I expect to get 'Your Honor'  (or whatever else I chose to

watch).

I then picked up my phone and went into the app thinking that I could skip to the middle but now that, too, is forcing me to watch a trailer and if I aborted and try again I get either the same trailer or another but still not the program that I want.

I have emailed Customer Service @NowTV to raise a complaint as I want it official noted then they wont be surprised when I cancel my subscription

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes they really need to give you the option to skip once you've seen them once. And they released the new app, automatically logging you out, without saying anything. It's like they don't care about customer service.

In a high competition area, its probably not the best attitude.