cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv on hisense tv

• Hi there I have recently signed up to now TV only to find I cant download the app on my TV 🤨, I've tried google and talking to now TVs ever so helpful bot! I know there is nothing I can do about getting the app direct on my tv but am I better off getting a tv stick or the box? I literally only want it for nowtv!! Any advice welcome 
4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Unless you have the new Hisense Roku smart television from Argos then the other Hisense TV's that support the VIDDA smart platform doesn't support the native inbuilt NowTV App.

If it was me my preference would be the box over the stick.

Have a read of this linked article on ways to watch NowTV.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The person in charge of now tv that is the MD Maria Storti.  This person has not even seen the process of the nowtv app not being updated for 4 years on her watch, so if the Apple 4k box can’t be updated what chance of built in apps for tv.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I am getting conflicting advice about the HisenseRoku TV

I have had the NowTv app working perfectly on this TV but it has stopped and advice from NowTV is it is not supported go back to Chromecast.

Does this sound right.

AlexB83
Scholar 2

No it doesn't sound right sometimes you get completely wrong advice like this from now tv. My mum has the Roku Hisense tv and she watched now tv a couple of days ago on it fine. It's just like any other Roku I think