cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv not working on youview

Cannot seem to view my pass in my account when i sign in to youview app but its working on my phone app?!? Tried turning tv on and off, logging off and back in and still not updating on my tv!

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Only Sky Cinema is available on NowTV via a Youview device. The full NowTV service isn't expected on BT Youview boxes until just before the 2019/20 football season begins.

RoyB
Legend

YouView currently supports only Movie passes.

Plans to extend this to Entertainment and Sports passes are afoot with BT, but it is not here yet, and will only support BT YouView boxes, and even then not the T1000, when it first arrives.

Which model of YouView box have you got?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
PaulNormanUK
Scholar 3

@RoyB wrote:

only support BT YouView boxes

Not true! It will be available on the Humax T2000 retail boxes too.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@PaulNormanUK wrote:

@RoyB wrote:

only support BT YouView boxes

Not true! It will be available on the Humax T2000 retail boxes too.

The original statements from BT/Sky only made mention of NowTV being made available to BT Youview boxes and made specific mention of availibilty to BT customers.

Correspondence with Youview (and information from their own official forum pages) points to there being no movement on NowTV landing on anything other than BT devices for the forseeable future at least.

I'd be interested in your source for your claim @PaulNormanUK as it contradicts everything BT/Sky/Youview have said to date. If your source turns out to be correct then it is a step forward.

http://home.bt.com/news/bt-life/bt-and-sky-agree-supply-of-market-leading-tv-channels-on-each-others...

BT today announced a multi-year agency deal for BT to market and sell Sky’s NOW TV service to BT TV customers. NOW TV offers Sky’s most popular content, including Sky Sports, Sky Cinema and the Sky Atlantic channel.

Sky will make the full NOW TV service available on BT TV’s set top box and BT will be able to sell subscriptions to NOW TV’s great passes directly to BT customers.

BT customers will be able to watch Sky content as part of their BT TV subscription.