cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv not working on my Youview box.

Just Stopped working.

Current error message is :  Something's not right. Give it a moment, or check www.nowtv.com/status

Everything worked fine last night, noones changed any settings , only using 3 devices of the 4

tried rebooting nowtv box leaving off for 20 mins then rebooting to have same msg.

Subscription all up to date as checked account.

Been trying since 4am ish this morning to the same screen, it logs in then as soon as it has i get the error message.

Please help

Thankyou in advance to any and all

Very frustrating.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks.

I'll report this to our technical team to get looked into.

Once this has been sorted, we'll contact you.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that.

Can you tell me whether you have any other device to try and tell us if the same thing happens?

Have you tried to factory reset your YouView Box? This may delete your saved data, recordings. 

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hello, yes i have done a full reset. it wouldnt work on my pc either but worked on xbox360 very strange indeed. So after contacting LIVE CHAT for nearly an hour finally got my pc working again by using another of my remaining slots but my youview box no joy and coudlnt be bothered waiting another halfhr to an hr on someone typing in.

So works on xbox360 , it works on my pc NOW after messing about and using another of my slots (u get 4 in total) as i can see my pc is still there. So i have deleted the old pc account and the youview one and tried setting up again but the youview wiull not connect at all unfortunately. theres no fault on it as evrything elseworks bbci player etc.

So i still cant watch on my youview and the person didnt no who i was chatting all that time to in LIVE CHAT so i wasnt going to wait another hour to sort this out. 

Im going to end up cancelling i think.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks.

I'll report this to our technical team to get looked into.

Once this has been sorted, we'll contact you.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there,

Yesterday I removed Chromecast as one my devices ( as I have four registered in total) in order to  add my Apple computer to my list of devices. However since this morning I can't watch Nowtv on my Youview box ( when I click on a movie, I'm  asked to "subscribe now") despite the fact that Youview is on my list of registered devices. 

Can anyone help me to sort this out, please?

Thanks

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered trouble viewing on your YouView box. 

Can you please let us know if you are still encountering this issue? Are you signing into the correct account? 

Are you able to sign into a PC/Laptop and play content? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am subscribed to NOW TV but for some unknown reason i can't use it. I've now had to change the Humax freeview box as it had a fault. I've checked my payments & as you'll see they're up to date. I've not been able to use Now TV for over 2 weeks now which is unacceptable when i'm paid up. Could you please rectify this error from your end and inform me as soon as it has been resolved.

Many Thanks

Tim Allen

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User what doesn't work? Are you getting any error messages, is something missing?