cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv not working on my Samsung tv

Hi all 

My now tv has stopped working on my tv. It was working fine yesterday but now when I load up a program to watch it loads then cuts off and doesn't so any error messages. I have uninstall the app and then reinstalled it but still not work. Has anybody got any ideas on what could do next. Thanks 

23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have exactly the same issue on my TV. Unfortunately I have no idea how to fix it. I have also reinstalled the app but still no 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't own a Samsung Smart TV, but have you tried unplugging the power to the television for about 2 minutes to see if that fixes it.

Majudaem
Mentor

Now tv loads, go too choose a programme I hear the programme for a second then a white screen and back?? What am I paying for? Help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have exactly the same problem - app appears to be working fine, content starts to load as normal and then the screen snaps back to the homepage. No content will load. Working fine yesterday; has only started today. 
Please help someone at Now TV! 

Majudaem
Mentor

Can someone please sort this, as their is no phone contact anymore!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Majudaem @Anonymous User 

There is no such thing as a phone number for TV memberships. It’s either live chat or email support.

Live chat by clicking “chat online” within the green box and not “get help quicker” as this is a bot.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Email address for support in the below picture.

E9BDC4E5-3DD8-4EAA-907A-53939F9B9398.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have spoken with NOW via live chat they advised me to check that my Samsung TV has the latest updates. My automatic update on the TV was switched off so I am going to see if by downloading the most recent update it will sort the issue out 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried that it doesn't work 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also have the same issue, tried unplugging etc but no joy, just get a Flash of the content the a Flash of White with a back button appearing then back to the selection menu, other apps are working fine