cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv not working on Samsung smart tv

Hi, the now tv app has stopped working on our Samsung smart tv. There’s just circles in the middle going round. Help please.
29 REPLIES 29
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having same problems - your suggested fix worked though so thankyou.

Sky need to get their act together!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem happened this week I have to keep removing and downloading app again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
No need to download app again - just access the site on your smart tv web.
🙂👍
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same for me.  I am very unimpressed with the whole NOW technical offering - login is problamatic and the only way I can see the Ryder Cup is on my smart phone since both TV and Now TV for Mac fail to work.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Kat,

Not sure if this has been answered &, if it's the right fix.....

BUT, I can't access NOW tv on my tv - through the app - I just get a white screen. So, to fix this scenario - search for Nowtv online& load it from there - it works a treat 😀

Hope this works for you peeps - let me know how it goes 👍

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It also works if you search for and launch the app from the Samsung Apps store, instead of the direct from the smarthub. A bit of a pain but it works.

I have also reset the smarthub which also works for a time, but the issue starts to crop again after a short time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I like your other Samsung tv users can’t get the now tv app to upload my movies. I have now cancelled my monthly pass as it pointless paying for something that doesn’t work...not sure what the problem is but I’ve tried everything..
Anonymous User
Not applicable
On your smart tv, search for now tv then open that app - works a treat 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Have you had a reply or a resolution to fix the problem? This has only started happening to ours in the last few days. Can't find a way to speak to anyone at Now Tv either. Paying for entertainment Kids and Movies but none work.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, the original app is useless, search on Samsung smart tv for Now tv and
when it pops up - it will work when you click on it (mine does !!)....