Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv buffering

Is anyone having a problem with now tv buffering tonight on the new youview app

35 REPLIES 35
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just tried the same episode of Intelligence that was buffering last night and it seems fine tonight. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

3 nights in a row tried to watch the new Pope on youview box, awful. Plug in my old now tv box and perfect, def a youview box issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I watched another episode of Intelligence last night. There was buffering although it wasn't as bad. 

Now TV via the YouView app is the only time I see buffering in my house. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hopefully this gets resolved on the youview boxes as it saves me plugging in an additional box.

PaulNormanUK
Scholar 3

@Anonymous User ahh ok fair enough. I got the impression that people were complaining that NOWTV was buffering on Youview no matter what they were watching, across the board shall we say? That would explain why I haven't encountered any buffering issue then, I haven't selected a programme / film that has or causes issues yet. I will try watching a bit of intelligence later and see if I have issues with that too.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

really fed up with the buffering. Tried to get help, but am told it is something else causing it, even though I have had everything else checked. Will never use NOWtv ever again to watch sports channels.  NOWtv must be the worst company, as when problems arise, they always blame others.