Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes we are

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s driving me round the twist 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve decided to cancel my subscription to now tv entertainment channel due to the buffering on this channel, from the checks I made only Now TV out of all my other streaming channels suffers from this better subscribing to Netflix

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes Now TV entertainment channel is well known for buffering issues I’ve decided to cancel my subscription Netflix doesn’t have the same issues. From my test the sports and film channel is fine at peak times they can’t deliver the content

PaulNormanUK
Scholar 3

No complaints here! In fact I haven't had any buffering issues since the very early days of NOWTV. Then again I have 230MB Virgin Media BB.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are you watching through youview box??

PaulNormanUK
Scholar 3

Yes, and Samsung S10 Plus and ROKU 4K sticks. No issues with buffering at all. I have had NOWTV on and off for years and in the early days it was terrible! They didn't have the server capacity but we haven't had any buffering issues in a very long time. Years!

PaulNormanUK
Scholar 3

I have had issues with out T2000 box. Not with buffering or poor picture quality but we are unable to get out of a channel at times. e.g. I had one of the cartoon channels streaming for half hour or so and upon clicking back or exit I couldn't get away from the live stream. I had to kill the power to the box lol

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve just factory set youview box seems to be going ok now 

fingers crossed