cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv box has stopped working, how do I get a replacement?

My now remote and box have stopped working. How do I get a replacement? I cannot find the answer on the website and there is no phone number. I have been a customer forabout 3 years.

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Quickest answer is you won’t get one. They aren’t being manufactured anymore, no NOW branded box or stick is being made.

It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been a customer for.

You will need to source one yourself from the list that is supported in this link. My recommendation is either an Amazon fire stick or Roku stick.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Adding to what @gavs82008 said;

As you have used the tag Samsung, then unless your set is from before 2016 or is a Serif model, it is highly likely that you have the Now app on your TV, and so may not need a replacement for your box.

If it’s apparently not available on the Smart Hub, look in the Samsung App Store, and see if it is there to download.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.