cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv app wont open on my tv today

Hello anyone else unable to get the Now tv app to open on tv today , been working fine now all of a sudden today cant get it to open .  

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

same here, havent been able to watch nowtv since yesterday, thought it would of been fixed by today

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @Anonymous User 

Have any of you guys reported this new fault to Now TV yet?

UK Bob

PS. Just in case you didn't know, posting in this forum is NOT telling Now TV you have a problem.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
do you have an email link, i tried chat but it's not working and can't find a contact email address? thankyou
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What playback device are you using ?

If it is a NowTV Stick or NowTV box, then have you tried steps 1, 6 and 2 in this order when reading this link guide below ?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/troubleshooting-now-tv-box-stick 

Anyway, here's an email address for NowTV support (see screen shot below for the email address).

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for the info, but unfortunately it didn't work.
I have 2 nowtv sticks and 1 roku stick , when the screen starts it says sign in to your account, and when i try to i get 'oops something went wrong' on all devices this is happening, all worked fine up to now.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

A few people have reported recently problems signing into their accounts on their playback devices.

Are you using a VPN on your Router, if so try disabling it or perhaps try factory resetting your Router to see if that helps.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Ok, manage to speak to someone on chat, and after trying a few things, i was able to log in using my mobile data into nowtv app, he said it was my isp provider blocking nowtv. i contacted the isp provider and it was, 'didn't say why' just they moved me to another 'line' which in the end showed it was my wifi and isp provider had blocked the nowtv. all working again 🙂
marianna60
Advocate

Was that bt??

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sounds like a rouge IP address on your Router, sometimes unplugging the power on your Router for about 30 minutes also fixes this, where the Router will automatically acquire a new IP address on it.

Anyway glad you got it sorted 👍.