cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv app still not working on my samsung tv

Any idea when this will be fixed as I aint changing my tv cause your app aint working

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are you getting the same error as me; when I try to open app it goes to blank screen?

This occurs when I try to watch a movie / episode from the App Bar / App specific content above the app bar on the Samsung TV...The was I cure this is to reinstall the Now TV app...

But it's a pain to have to reinstall it daily, please can you fix this on the Samsung TV App NowTV?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have  the same issue with my Samsung TV too, and it's not just limited to the NOW TV app.  As there appears to be no solution forthcoming - I have had this issue for several months, I have found that disconnecting the TV's power cord, waiting 10 ish seconds and then plugging the lead back in brings the app and others non working apps back up.  I tend to have to do this every couple of days.  It is frustrating but not as much as reseting the Smart apps.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have an issue since last week and not sure if it is Now TV or Samsung at fault

Never had a problem until we had an issue with a pass, so I was advised to sign out of all devices.  I did that, now I can log back in to web and other device app (microsoft tablet) so there are no issues with the account

On the TV app, when I click "Sign In", the error:

"Unable to load Sign-In, please try again later" - you never get to enter your username or password.

there's another thread here , seems to be just Samsung TVs, but no actual fix

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Set-top-boxes-Smart-TVs/quot-Unable-to-load-sign-in-please-try-again-...