cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now to with youview

Hi, I have by youview, does anyone know if I can buy a now tv box and use on the same tv that I have youview on? Just signed up for my 14 day trial and all I can see on now tv on my youview telly is movies which I don't get unless I sign up.

i can however get now tv on my iPad but I want to watch the programmes on my tv! Thanks for any help 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi, I have by youview, does anyone know if I can buy a now tv box and use on the same tv that I have youview on? Just signed up for my 14 day trial and all I can see on now tv on my youview telly is movies which I don't get unless I sign up.

i can however get now tv on my iPad but I want to watch the programmes on my tv! Thanks for any help 🙂

Lynnihallie,

Firstly due to rights restrictions you can only watch NowTV movies on your Youview box.

If you want to buy a separate NowTV black box, then yes you can watch both NowTV entertainment and movies, together with sports (subject to purchasing the relevant passes).

Make sure that you have a spare HDMI port on your television to plug the box into and be aware of the maximum 4 number NowTv devices permitted allowance. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Lynnihallie,

Firstly due to rights restrictions you can only watch NowTV movies on your Youview box.

If you want to buy a separate NowTV black box, then yes you can watch both NowTV entertainment and movies, together with sports (subject to purchasing the relevant passes).

Make sure that you have a spare HDMI port on your television to plug the box into and be aware of the maximum 4 number NowTv devices permitted allowance.