cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now Tv app not working with roku box.

Hi everyone.

I have a roku 3900x box which updated to software version 8.1 build 4101 a few days ago.  Since then the Now tv app  no longer works.  You can browse programmes but soon as you make a programme selection the app exits back to the roku menu screen. 

I have rebooted the roku box and re-installed the now tv app with no luck... Now tv app version is 3.12 build 132.

Thanks for any help.

Paul

46 REPLIES 46
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have 2 x Roku 3 boxes and both have been affected by the update, it has also affected ITV player.....but not netflix, Amazon prime, iplayer, all 4 or 5OD

Anonymous User
Not applicable

1. Updated app on Roku Streaming Stick+ (Version 4.6, build 733) 2. Roku firmware updated (8.1.0 Build 4101-50)

Now a large chunk of live channels are basically unwatchable due to massive amounts of stuttering....

Sky One - Seems ok so far
Sky Living - Seems ok so far
Sky Atlantic - No problem here
Gold - stuttering on a whole new level, very jarring to try and watch
Comedy Central - a stuttering mess
Syfy - stuttering mess
Sky Arts - no problem here
Fox - stuttering mess
Discovery - stuttering too
MTV - stuttering...
Nat Geo - guess? Stuttering

Unsure if there’s any correlation here, but it seems that every channel without “Sky” in front of it is having major issues ever since the update

Any hope of a swift fix?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No visible issues after update ... I'm not seeing stuttering but i've only tried a few channels so far.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just out of curiosity have you done a 'restart' from your devices settings menu? A router reboot MIGHT also help?!?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem the update has just made it worse now it's really slow o load and most of the time won't play I haven't been able to use it for days. I'm paying for a movie pass entertainment pass and kids pass and I expect to be refunded for the time i'm not able to use it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem and tried all of the above still nothing and nothing form these guys also like a fool I had brought my pass.