cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV won't load on roku 3

I have a Roku 3 on which other apps all work fine. The Now TV app gets stuck on the spinning 4 circles and won't progress to asking for my user name.

I have switched off the roku, uninstalled and re-installed the app.

Any ideas?

50 REPLIES 50
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy @Anonymous User @tothbros @schnapps @Anonymous User

Hi Guys, I will get this thread escalated now so it can be looked into there may be  an issue with the ROKU at the moment but i will double check for you guys with the tech team. 

tothbros
Scholar 2

so i managed to sign in to one of my two roku's, but not the other one

which is strange, because they are both exactly the same model and both have the same software version...anyway... babysteps 🙂

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@tothbros

Out of interest how did you manage to get one of your two Roku boxes working ?

Like you said it's weird that you can't get the second box operational when using the NowTV App with an Identical setup of your Roku box that you have successfully fixed  Smiley Mad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps @Anonymous User @tothbros @ukbobboy @Anonymous User

Hi Guys, the tech team have got back to me to advise this issue should now be resolved, can everyone check there boxes and make sure they are now working 🙂

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Thanks @Anonymous User ,

Just to confirm that my Roku stick can now Access the NowTV App from the Homepage irrespective if you are signed in or out of My Account (the way it was before the software glitch) Smiley Happy

Unfortunately, i can't play any NowTV content to test (hopefully other effected users will confirm OK) because my Roku is not one of the four devices on my Manage list Smiley Mad

tothbros
Scholar 2

i am happy to report that both my roku's are back in action: last night i managed to sign in successfully on the 2nd box as well. not sure what happened, i havent changed anything on my end, just kept trying to sign in, and last night it finally went through.

thanks to the tech team for solving the issue and thanks to all the forum helpers for all your suggestions.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

I just bought a roku 3 non now tv box but I cannot find the now tv app anywhere. Any suggestions?

Is the app available to download anywhere so I can use the developer mode to install it? dont see any solutions anywhere

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

hulkhacks wrote: 

Is the app available to download anywhere so I can use the developer mode to install it? dont see any solutions anywhere

The Ruku app store...

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Are you based in the Republic of Ireland ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Based in Northern Ireland - not sure how that would be a problem anymore as they have an ROI app now.

It's just not in the roku App Store. Is it a limitation of the box?