cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV won't load on roku 3

I have a Roku 3 on which other apps all work fine. The Now TV app gets stuck on the spinning 4 circles and won't progress to asking for my user name.

I have switched off the roku, uninstalled and re-installed the app.

Any ideas?

50 REPLIES 50
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps

Can you go in via the main App now? Its all ok on mine.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

No, tried about three or four times and the only way i can acess NowTV is via My Feed.

Will try a reboot on my Roku stick to see if that works.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Nope, still can't access via the NowTV App on the Homepage after rebooting the Roku stick.

At the moment my only why to access NowTV is via My Feed.

Not overly worried, due to that i normally use my NowTV smart box, where i only fired up my Roku stick to see if i was encountering the same issues reported on here.

Thanks for the workaround anyway which is good to know.

Cheers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Fixed.

I found some NowTV content being advertised in the right hand panel and selected it. When selecting the content to be played, it asked me for me credentials. The content then played. I then went back to the home screen and NowTV works - how weird!!

BTW, for completeness, I don't use a VPN and my ISP is BT Internet

Thanks for all of your suggestions.

tothbros
Scholar 2

i have 2 roku3's, both worked fine for over a year now, and since late last night the now tv app wont load: first the logo, then the colorful balls going around endlessly. actually i've gone through quite a bit of trouble to solve this - did a full reset, which proved to be quite a pain to set up all my apps afterwards (settings, logins...) - only to find out that the now tv app still does not load... works fine on a black now tv box and on a windows notebook (ie 11 browser)

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@tothbros

I have tagged the NowTV Team to investigate this further.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can get in via feeds so mist be something to finish the all. 

Thanks for the help can watch tv when wife is watching her soaps 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update. I can npw get directly via the app, now I habe logged in

tothbros
Scholar 2

it still doesnt work for me. the only difference is that i can now get into the now tv app through the feeds, but cant sign in: 'sorry, something went wrong, we're working on it'

tothbros
Scholar 2

just to be sure, i removed and reinstalled  the app again, restarted the box - no change