cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV unable to login using new LG Smart TV

Hi, I just received a new LG Smart TV which I picked because it said Netflix, Amazon & Now TV we’re all pre-installed. I can login and watch Netflix and Amazon but Now TV just shows a screen with no option to login. I’ve seen other people with this issue but no adequate explanation. I’ve also tried hitting back or left, right on the control but no login option appears.  This is very frustrating as I watch a lot of content on Now and can not get into it now despite having no issues watching on an iPad. Grateful for any suggestions? Thanks.

• LG
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. I have just bought an LG Nanocell. NowTV worked on my old LG TV but cannot get to login screen either on the new one. Did you get a fix?

Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hey @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Im on the case right now 😀

Can you both provide your model numbers and even a picture whenever you are free 😀

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have the exact same issue! Tried everything! How do I fix pls?
Soulcal24
Scholar 3
I don’t have any issues with my LG Smart tv watching NOW TV maybe your broadband slow or try delete app reinstall it again in LG Content Store
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem, Now TV works on my iPhone and iMac, but not on my LG TV, I have deleted and re-installed the Now TV App on the TV and I go around in a circle back to the screen that has no links, it looks like I can not upload the lated Now TV App

Do I need a stick or box to get Now TV to work on my TV ?

Has anyone any ideas?

Help !!