cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV schedule issues

I have two issues with the Now TV app when watching through the app on my Sony Bravia smart TV. 

When watching Live TV, if I go back into the TV schedule it will still be listing shows from the time I was last there rather than updating to the current time.  How can I correct that so it automatically updates the listings to the current time.  Currently I have to go one step further back out of the TV schedule and then go back in for it to update the timings.

Secondly, when first entering the Now TV app it will automatically default to the Sports section (for which I don’t even have a subscription, and which isn’t even first on the list).  Is there a way to make it default to the Entertainment section (which is first on the list)?

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

On my devices i have always found the TV Guide time schedule to lag behind real time (don't know of a fix sorry, apart from report it to NowTV).

With regards to your other question, if you click on the red button options from main NowTV App Home Screen Page (assuming it's available on the Sony Android NowTV App) then select TV Guide from the pop up option menu, it should default on the Entertainment section of the NowTV TV live Guide.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just checked my devices and the other method to default to the Entertainment section of the live TV Guide on the first tab inside the TV Guide Page, is from the Home NowTV Screen navigate right down to the bottom of the screen, then move right to TV Guide title box and click on it.

Obviously this is more of a faff and takes a little longer to reach.