cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV - "Unable to load video"

I have a Samsung smart TV and until recently I've had no problems with Now TV. I also have the raft of other streaming services (BBC iPlayer, YouTube, Netflix, ITV Hub, etc.) which continue to stream without any issues. However, I now have a problem when I first switch on the set and attempt to stream any Now TV media. The contents page loads ok and I can navigate around but when I select a programme it results in a message: "Unable to load video" with a "Close" button below. If I go to one of the other services and stream a program I can later return to Now TV and it will work fine.

I haven't yet checked if this problem only occurs at certain times of day or whether the TV has to be switched off for a certain amount of time before the problem recurs.

Any ideas?

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having same issue also Samsung smart tv , anyone had any luck sorting this issue

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

i don't own a Samsung or LG Smart TV with the inbuilt native NowTV App, but sometimes unplugging the power to the television for about 2 minutes fixes issues on the NowTV App.

Worth a try if you haven't done it already.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi schnapps thanks worked x