cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV poor streaming quality

Bought a monthly sports pass on Saturday and got good stream quality for the premier league games that I watched an Saturday and Sunday but through the week had very poor stream qualty dropping down to 90 for large periods of time which makes it totally unwatchable. that's £33.99 dpwn the drain if it doesn't improve. Going to complain once I work out how to. They don't make it easy ;(

• LG
2 REPLIES 2
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Bought a monthly sports pass on Saturday and got good stream quality for the premier league games that I watched an Saturday and Sunday but through the week had very poor stream qualty dropping down to 90 for large periods of time which makes it totally unwatchable. that's £33.99 dpwn the drain if it doesn't improve. Going to complain once I work out how to. They don't make it easy ;(

Hi @Anonymous User Did you find any improvements at all?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having very similar problems with streaming quality.

I purchased the Entertainment pack, to rewatch GoT and of course for the final season and I don't want to be watching those dragons in 480p.

I am currently watching on a gaming PC, I have also tried watching on an LG smart TV and my XBOX but alas, it is the same.