cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV not working

Hi, every time I go to watch sky movies with now TV it doesn't work, the film never loads and just says error? Can anyone help? It's not encouraging me to pay monthly after my free trial ends so would like some help please.
Thanks
Natalie
6 REPLIES 6
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum,

In the interest in collecting information: -
Which make and model of Now TV playback device do you have?
How is your Now TV playback device connected to the internet. Is it via a wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, it's an app on my tv, I signed up for 14 days free trial of sky movies, then it will be £9.99 a month after that
Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for the info, how are you connected to the TV? Wired/Wireless? What's the exact error code you get? Do you have issues on any other device? 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi we have a you view box wired to the router. The error code is V2015, and I haven't used now TV on any other devices
Thanks
Natalie
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

The code you have given is a Youview error code, usually this can be resolve by performing a reset on the box. The steps for this can be found on the Youview website here. If you have recordings you wish to keep we suggest on the last step you choose "2.Factory Reset , keep recordings".

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi we have a you view box wired to the router....

Given that you have a YouView box. Can this topic be moved out of the LG forum sub-section and into the dedicated YouView forum sub-section?