cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Richedj
First Poster

Now TV not remembering progress

Now TV never seems to accurately remember where you left off. Often it will start an episode from the beginning even if you stopped watching half way through.

This seems to happen regardless of which app I use. Seems the same on iPad, smart TV and Roku.  Is this a common problem and is there a fix? 

Labels (3)
0 Thanks
2 Replies
brianford
First Poster

Re: Now TV not remembering progress

I have the same issue, i have only had the stick for a couple of months but the method of remembering progress is not a patch on Netflix. It's actually a pain "in the you know what".  We watch an episode and the next time we visit the continue watching it will randomly start playing between 0 minutes and near the end of the episode. We have even let the stick start the next episode and then stopped it. but when we continue the next night its a coin toss as to which point it restarts, quite often its the previous one that we have watched and completely ended, if that makes sense.

@Richedj wrote:

Now TV never seems to accurately remember where you left off. Often it will start an episode from the beginning even if you stopped watching half way through.

This seems to happen regardless of which app I use. Seems the same on iPad, smart TV and Roku.  Is this a common problem and is there a fix? 

0 Thanks
herojan
Regular 4

Re: Now TV not remembering progress

yup, it does that for me too.

Also, sometimes the pause button stops working to and I have to exit the entire app, go back in and start again from the beginning. 

It's broke good.

• Roku Streaming Stick+ | S/W 8.1.0 | Now TV app v3.12.132 | Wifi (DHCP)
• Internet - Plusnet Fibre @ 36M

0 Thanks