cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV football steaming problems

I have spent a few hours today doing all the normal things to sort the streaming problems I'm having with Now Live TV football on my new Samsung telly, and I was having the same problems with my old Samsung telly losing the stream every 10 minutes so frustrating, i even got the Boost yesterday  and i watched the Leeds game on Amazon prime this afternoon without one hitch. Its obviously a problem that Now TV no all about well for £28 a month no more  thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello Michael’

what is the model code and serial number on your tv, you said your Samsung tv was new Questions now must be asking very Quickly so it won’t happen again Question 1  what do you mean by saying your tv is new for 2021 all TVs are Different you can find the information at the back of the tv look for a sticker from then go into Google and look for the company’s .name, you can use the serial number and model code on it so you will find out how old your tv is’ is your Samsung tv smart, if so you will see the App Store on it, you should see now.tv app you don’t need the now,tv stick, it might be causing the problem  hope u understand, 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I am not useing the Now TV stick all the apps are built into my new Samsung crystal TV  it obviously a problem Now TV know about as there are so many people having the same problem and its allways Live events football golf F1 etc.