cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV box v App and Chromecast

For some reason on my Now TV app on my iPhone theres no logo in the top right for chromecast? has anyone else had this and knows how to fix it? I can cast other apps to my tv without any problems.

thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Try deleting the NOW TV app and reinstalling, and if that doesn't help try doing the same for the Chromecast app

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still nothing! Tried everything I can, am I the only one with this problem?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, did you ever get this problem sorted? I paid for a day Sport pass and I am really disappointed we couldn't Cast it on to my TV. I want my money back too, but I would dearly love to resolve for next time I purchase from Now TV....or maybe there won't be a next time! 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' articles may be of use to you: What devices are compatible with Chromecast? and How do I set up or install my Chromecast?

Cheers

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

All post-processing is turned off, except intelligent frame creation set to max, which is absolutely necessary to watching Now TV live....

Egads... You've got to be joking.

Any form of frame creation will make things worse. Not better Smiley Surprised

That being said. If your Google ChromeCast device can't or has hot been configured to output 50Hz, no amount of fiddling about is going to improve any motion issues you're seeing.

50 just wont fit neatly into 60 😉

Cheers