cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV black box and new apps

Hi there, does anyone know whether I'll be able to get apps like Disney+ on my old Now TV black box, or would it be better to upgrade to a new Roku device? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The Disney Plus App will be coming soon to all nowtv branded devices apart from the first generation white boxes from what i have been told by a senior NowTV Staff Member.

They wouldn't commit in telling me the exact roll out date of the App but said soon.

If you can't wait then maybe look at the full blown Roku Players which are pretty decent for the price that they currently sell for (i own two of them myself plus various NowTV boxes).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The Disney Plus App will be coming soon to all nowtv branded devices apart from the first generation white boxes from what i have been told by a senior NowTV Staff Member.

They wouldn't commit in telling me the exact roll out date of the App but said soon.

If you can't wait then maybe look at the full blown Roku Players which are pretty decent for the price that they currently sell for (i own two of them myself plus various NowTV boxes).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you - will think about whether I can wait or not! 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Good news have a read of this. 

Screenshot_20200423-134720.png