cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV app on my smart Tv only shows movies but I have an entertainment pass. Why can I not watch it

Hi I have logged in to my now to account on my smart tv but it is only listing movies. I have an entertainment pass. Why is this not accessible? Thanks. 

11 REPLIES 11
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi  @Anonymous User  What smart TV do you have LG or Samsung?

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Samsung

--
Sarah
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Which model number? And how is your NOW TV playback device connected to the internet. Is it via a wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi

The model number is very long but has UE at the beginning if that helps?
It's connected via wifi.

Many thanks

Sarah

--
Sarah
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Just to check are you watching on a NOW TV app built into your Samsung, or on a different device connected to your smart TV.

If you are watching on a YouView box connected to your TVthen unfortunately only movies are available on that device, not entertainment. But you should be able to watch entertainment on all other supported devices.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Supported-devices

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-Get-NOW-TV-on-your-device

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will the whole package ever be available through a YouView box? Sort of defeats the object of signing up to NowTV if I can't watch it on my TV.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Will the whole package ever be available through a YouView box? Sort of defeats the object of signing up to NowTV if I can't watch it on my TV.

No @Anonymous User, 

Only NOW TV's 'on-demand' movie/cinema service is available via YouView's platform...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi I have logged in to my now to account on my smart tv but it is only listing movies. I have an entertainment pass. Why is this not accessible? Thanks. 

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User are you using Youview? If so you can only get movies on that.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.