cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV app on my LG TV stopped working

Constant message of error in loading when trying to watch something.

I tried everything until I decided to delete the app from my TV and install it again.

Now it doesn't let me install the Now TV app on my TV

Why??

What can I do?

• LG
50 REPLIES 50
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I see some lg tvs are still having problems, is their any solution yet to getting it back and running?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Message on my LG OLED says Sorry, NOW TV is not available at this time! What do I do?

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

LG screwed up an update.

Factory Reset the TV, and it should fix it.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same problems as you with my LG tv .. Didn’t have a problem until last Thursday and now it’s an error everytime I load ..

i’ve given up trying to contact now tv.. Absolute 0 customer service .

if it dosen’t sort itself I will cancel subscription 

toeknee77
Mentor

Same problem here and there's no way to get help from NOWTV. I have just cancelled my subscription and will go elsewhere instead. If we all do it then maybe, maybe we will get a service we are paying for!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The help centre is useless.
I can access on my tablet and phone no problems but the problem on my LG Tv has just started and I can get no advice from Now tv or advice on what is the problem. I will also be cancelling my subscription 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have same problem two day ago Now TV stopped working on my LG TV I can view the selection but when I try to play it generates an error message. I will probably cancel no doubt millions of LG users will walk away from Now TV and go elsewhere. It is nigh impossible to find any advice from the company.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same 

I’m canceling my subscription the end of the month..

tired of getting nowhere with this problem 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Finally working again taken 2 weeks but better late than never 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Have you attempted to reset the TV back to its initial settings? 

I was having the same problem for about two weeks and it was driving me crazy. 

Tried a number of things that just did nothing. Then I reset to initial settings and hey presto - Now TV came back as normal. 

Go to TV settings

General 

Reset to initial settings 

Then log in again (to everything, sorry.) And it should hopefully work.

Good Luck! 👍🤞