cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV app not loading on Apple TV

I Now TV app is not loading up on my Apple TV - I can see that a lot of users are having the same problem and NowTV rate on apple is now 1.8 - which is terrible! And it looks like this problem has been going on since 2017 - can I just assume that Nowtv doesn't care and hence I shouldn't waste my time asking how to fix it? I have tried all the possible solutions offered from basic to the ridiculous none works. Should I just cancel my subscription and find another app?

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV app has stopped working on my Apple TV. It has been working until about 3 weeks ago. It works on other devices.

I can see from this correspondence this is a longstanding and recurring problem with the Now app & Apple TV. The Now help line suggest the that it's a problem at my end, which it clearly is not (every other app works fine, inc Netflix etc) - and have tried quitting, deleting and reinstalling the app and so on.

I am about to cancel my subscription. Now don't seem at all bothered!

James

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. Literally just stopped loading in anything aside from the top menu bar. NOWTV seemingly utterly unmoved - haven't even acknowledged the issue. Will need to cancel as well - paying for no service.