cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Sky Sports crashing not resolved

@Sharkhello  let's be clear, repeated topics on same matter can be seen as spamming by the rules.  Which I agree should be more prominent.  Keeping to same topic helps consolidate issues.  I have flagged today's post to Simon from Now.  You could try going to Facebook and messaging them there.  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
0 Thanks
Scholar 2

I don't want to post here at all, I just want Now TV to fix an issue they said they would (oh and I pay for to boot).

They noted it as an issue 3 weeks ago, left it up for a couple of weeks in the known issues place, didn't fix it and now won't even try and fix it.  And to make matters worse, they've deleted their post acknowledging the issue.

I am posting about an issue I am trying to make them take seriously. 

If they keep ignoring it, I'll keep posting. Fix it and I won't be trying to catch you up on 2,500 posts. 

And why you think I'm spamming I just don't know, I am posting in the Apple TV forum and the Sky Sports forum, that’s where the issue lies.  I am not posing in any other forum, and I am not posting about money making opportunities or trying to advertise.

Mentor

This problem is beyond a joke now 3 weeks and still the same they say they've fixed it yet it's exactly the same.Gonna leave me no option but to cancel my pass as no one from now tv seems to care!!!
Mentor

Really annoying as it isn't cheap and the football doesn't wait. Missed a goal earlier because of it
Mentor

Having the same proble with Now tv on Apple very frustrating when you have paid for a service (months sports pass)and it cuts off every 3,5,10 mins.Yep I too missed the first goal. I also read that this had been resolved.I can tell you it has not 

PLEASE FIX

Advocate

Re: Apple TV, Sky Sports 1: New Day, Same Story, and still no response from Now TV

Hi,

Same problem for me, all other Sports channels OK, spoke to them through Live Chat whilst it was happening and all help I got was "disconnect Apple TV box and try again". No difference, seems no where else to go

0 Thanks