cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Crashing

Hi Now TV Team, my Sky Sports keeps crashing mid stream, this is ridiculous, please look into it (I have to ask that because judging by your usual form on Apple TV issues you don't) and fix it!  Remember this is a service we all pay for, so my minimum expectation of it is 'provide a constant working stream'. 

35 REPLIES 35
Anonymous User
Not applicable
This problem is beyond a joke now 3 weeks and still the same they say they've fixed it yet it's exactly the same.Gonna leave me no option but to cancel my pass as no one from now tv seems to care!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Really annoying as it isn't cheap and the football doesn't wait. Missed a goal earlier because of it
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same proble with Now tv on Apple very frustrating when you have paid for a service (months sports pass)and it cuts off every 3,5,10 mins.Yep I too missed the first goal. I also read that this had been resolved.I can tell you it has not 

PLEASE FIX

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried watching Sunday Supplement and it crashed 6 times.

And still you don't care, still you don't even acknowledge me, so lets face it, you don't care ;( 

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Simon-J  please can you help @Anonymous User  he wants to watch snoozeball 😉 I appreciate you can only do something about the stability of the app and  not the quality of said snoozeball.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Same problem for me, all other Sports channels OK, spoke to them through Live Chat whilst it was happening and all help I got was "disconnect Apple TV box and try again". No difference, seems no where else to go