cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Apple TV: Sky Sports 1 (STILL) crashing, its becoming a disgrace!!

@Sharkhello multiple threads is considered spaming.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
0 Thanks
Scholar 2

How can it be spamming if you have an issue that Now TV/SKY choose to ignore. This is the best way to bring stuff to their attention (not that it works)

I have posted less than 10 times - you lot have posted millions of times!! Maybe if you guys stopped hijacking threads and let NOW TV staff answer I wouldnt have to keep rasiing it (and TBF I asked you not to intervine when I did posted this thread)

I know your trying to help, but sometimes you try and help when you can't 😞 

I dont want to argue with you guys, I just want NOW TV (after nearly a month) to fix it - hardly much to ask for a paid service. 

0 Thanks
Scholar 2

Crash 3 and 4 in the Spurs game

about my 901 and 901th in the last month!!

0 Thanks
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Sharkhello

I suggest you contact NOW TV in writing stating you want a refund under the Consumer Rights Act, stating your reasons.  That's all Trading Standards would advise you to do.  It might be an idea to make your local Trading Standards aware of the issue should they need to intervene if NOW TV continue not to respond.

Hope this helps

Please click on Thanks if I've helped.
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, therefore I can help with issues about the service, but not account related issues.
If it solves the problem, please mark it as an accepted solution to help other members.
Thanks!
0 Thanks
Mentor

Re: Sky Sports 1 (STILL) crashing

I'm having a problem on Apple TV as well it keeps returning to the menue every 10 minuites I am trying to watch the game and it's so annoying 

tried to get help last week and they gave up after a while

when you've paid money you expect some help if things go wrong but it's near impossible to get any

Duncan

Mentor

Sky Sports crashing not resolved

Despite the messages sent from the Now TV team, my experience this evening, is the problem still exists. The problem remains as before - Sky Sports 1 crashes regularly (returning me to the sports menu and I have to reselect the channel); this occurs on an erratic basis, ranging from every 10 mins to sometimes up to 30 mins before crashing. So far have watched SS1 for an hour and it has crashed 5 times.

Strangely the other Sky Sports channels are not effected (watched the F1 channel earlier for over 2 hours and no problems).

The good news is the bizarre menu structure from last night (lots of Disney film channels) is no more and also noticed the long annoying bug of showing programme times as GMT is also fixed!!

Scholar 2

Re: Sky Sports crashing not resolved

It’s clearly something in the software that would take two minutes to fix and would require an update via the app store as a bug fix (not a total re-write Now TV)

I've been trying to bring this to Now TVs attention all weekend in here (a three week and counting issue) and in the sports section and all the community people (as helpful as they are) accused me of trying to spam the forums 

Scholar 2

Re: Sky Sports crashing not resolved

Same old story this morning watching Sunday Supplement.

And still no one from Now TV cares!!!

Scholar 2

Apple TV, Sky Sports 1: New Day, Same Story, and still no response from Now TV

I tried watching Sunday Supplement and it crashed 6 times.

And still you don't care, still you don't even acknowledge me, so lets face it, you don't care ;( 

0 Thanks
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Apple TV, Sky Sports 1: New Day, Same Story, and still no response from Now TV

@Simon-J  please can you help @Sharkhello  he wants to watch snoozeball 😉 I appreciate you can only do something about the stability of the app and  not the quality of said snoozeball.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
0 Thanks