cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Crashing

Hi Now TV Team, my Sky Sports keeps crashing mid stream, this is ridiculous, please look into it (I have to ask that because judging by your usual form on Apple TV issues you don't) and fix it!  Remember this is a service we all pay for, so my minimum expectation of it is 'provide a constant working stream'. 

35 REPLIES 35
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The movie issue is fixed, SKY SPORTS 1 keeps crashing and has been for nearly a month

I will keep making new forum posts until SOMEONE FROM THIS SERVICE REPLIES

Its getting very annoying and I am paying for a sub standard middle finger to me service right now!

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User multiple threads is considered spaming.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can it be spamming if you have an issue that Now TV/SKY choose to ignore. This is the best way to bring stuff to their attention (not that it works)

I have posted less than 10 times - you lot have posted millions of times!! Maybe if you guys stopped hijacking threads and let NOW TV staff answer I wouldnt have to keep rasiing it (and TBF I asked you not to intervine when I did posted this thread)

I know your trying to help, but sometimes you try and help when you can't 😞 

I dont want to argue with you guys, I just want NOW TV (after nearly a month) to fix it - hardly much to ask for a paid service. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Crash 3 and 4 in the Spurs game

about my 901 and 901th in the last month!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I suggest you contact NOW TV in writing stating you want a refund under the Consumer Rights Act, stating your reasons.  That's all Trading Standards would advise you to do.  It might be an idea to make your local Trading Standards aware of the issue should they need to intervene if NOW TV continue not to respond.

Hope this helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Despite the messages sent from the Now TV team, my experience this evening, is the problem still exists. The problem remains as before - Sky Sports 1 crashes regularly (returning me to the sports menu and I have to reselect the channel); this occurs on an erratic basis, ranging from every 10 mins to sometimes up to 30 mins before crashing. So far have watched SS1 for an hour and it has crashed 5 times.

Strangely the other Sky Sports channels are not effected (watched the F1 channel earlier for over 2 hours and no problems).

The good news is the bizarre menu structure from last night (lots of Disney film channels) is no more and also noticed the long annoying bug of showing programme times as GMT is also fixed!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s clearly something in the software that would take two minutes to fix and would require an update via the app store as a bug fix (not a total re-write Now TV)

I've been trying to bring this to Now TVs attention all weekend in here (a three week and counting issue) and in the sports section and all the community people (as helpful as they are) accused me of trying to spam the forums 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same old story this morning watching Sunday Supplement.

And still no one from Now TV cares!!!

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  let's be clear, repeated topics on same matter can be seen as spamming by the rules.  Which I agree should be more prominent.  Keeping to same topic helps consolidate issues.  I have flagged today's post to Simon from Now.  You could try going to Facebook and messaging them there.  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't want to post here at all, I just want Now TV to fix an issue they said they would (oh and I pay for to boot).

They noted it as an issue 3 weeks ago, left it up for a couple of weeks in the known issues place, didn't fix it and now won't even try and fix it.  And to make matters worse, they've deleted their post acknowledging the issue.

I am posting about an issue I am trying to make them take seriously. 

If they keep ignoring it, I'll keep posting. Fix it and I won't be trying to catch you up on 2,500 posts. 

And why you think I'm spamming I just don't know, I am posting in the Apple TV forum and the Sky Sports forum, that’s where the issue lies.  I am not posing in any other forum, and I am not posting about money making opportunities or trying to advertise.