cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Crashing

Hi Now TV Team, my Sky Sports keeps crashing mid stream, this is ridiculous, please look into it (I have to ask that because judging by your usual form on Apple TV issues you don't) and fix it!  Remember this is a service we all pay for, so my minimum expectation of it is 'provide a constant working stream'. 

35 REPLIES 35
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User See if live chat can offer any advice.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Viewing-problems-Apple-TV

• Click the link and the green contact us button at the bottom. You will then see live chat. 🙂
I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is doing the same. Crashes every 10mins. Tried all the usual rubbish, seems to be a poor app.

Must say spending £30+ every month for a service, plus entertainment & movies, I think the minumum we should expect is a similar service that one can expect with Netflix. Perhaps try and headhunt a few good eggs from there!

Shambles.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User See above you.

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having a problem on Apple TV as well it keeps returning to the menue every 10 minuites I am trying to watch the game and it's so annoying 

tried to get help last week and they gave up after a while

when you've paid money you expect some help if things go wrong but it's near impossible to get any

Duncan

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

With respect, creating new topics about the same issue is not going to escalate a solution for your issue!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

With all due respect to you, NOW TV/SKY let you do there work for them (again a disgrae)

I want a reply from NOW TV, they are not only ignoring the constant crashing, they are not replying to posts/issues.

They bank our money quick enough though. 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If you used the link I submitted on your previous post, you would get through to NOWTV.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Anonymous User If you used the link I submitted on your previous post, you would get through to NOWTV.

Indeed 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Appreciate your trying to help, but this is an issue you cant fix 

I have now had two crashes in the Spurs - Liverpool game - and stll no reply from SKY/NOW TV 

I want a refund for the last month of frustration.

Are Apple TV customers second class citizens? 

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  any chance of merging this with other thread?  Also looking through the Apple board there seems to be a few issues with the Apple TV App.  Folk are having issues with both Sports and Entertainment.   Some are reporting that they can now only see Movie content regardless of whether they have a Movies pass.   I am guessing this is a more serious issue than just a streaming issue and would speculate it may be linked to software updates at Apple.

@Anonymous User  some people have been able to get round the issue by using Airplay.  I don't know if this is an option for you.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.