cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Crashing

Hi Now TV Team, my Sky Sports keeps crashing mid stream, this is ridiculous, please look into it (I have to ask that because judging by your usual form on Apple TV issues you don't) and fix it!  Remember this is a service we all pay for, so my minimum expectation of it is 'provide a constant working stream'. 

35 REPLIES 35
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi nowtv I have just purchased a weeks sports and it is not working will thus issue be resolved before the football starts if not I would like a refund
Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue, I've uninstalled and wiped my Apple TV and then reloaded everything, I'm having the same problem, did all day yesterday! Sort it please
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same issue, only on the sports, keeps dropping out every 9minutes
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

The reason you may be encountering a problem whilst watching Sky Sports on your Apple TV is that NowTV are currently having technical difficulties their end (see link below).

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/We-are-aware-some-Apple-TV-customers-may-be-experiencing-issues/m-p/392526#M309

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its now been doing it for 3 weeks, and still you do nothing.

With all due respect to the people who are not staff and keep suggesting things, these suggestions dont work, so please allow Sky/NOW TV to reply.

Whats really insults us is you noted it as an issue on notifications, and now removed it without solving it!

Its time to fix this, maybe a software update to the app maybe needed, just as a suggestion!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its only been 3 weeks and its still crashing every 10 minutes or so, feels a bit like being a second class citizen at the moment watching on the apple tv.

And Now TV have removed it as an issue from the notifications board, does that mean Now TV have given up on fixing the issue?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone at NOW TV care about this issue???

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you have not done-so already... I suggest you re-boot everything. Including your modem/router!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried that and reinstalled the app, and it still just crashes - and Now TV/SKY just don't care ;(