cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV App on Samsung Smart TV

After successfully using the app for a few days, it is now asking me to log into the account again, but won’t recognise my details (no issues on the iPad app). If I try to look at My TV, I get the following message -

“Something’s not right. Give it a moment or check your internet connection”

My internet connection is fine, I have tried switching off at the wall to reboot, no luck. I seem unable to uninstall the app from the TV, merely remove from the home screen.

The model code for the Tv is UE49MU6670

Software version T-KTMDEUC-1210.8, BT-S

Please help as I am unable to watch any of my fave programmes, and I am finding it deeply frustrating! The main reason we got a smart TV was to avoid having a variety of boxes plugged in.

thanks

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

HI @Anonymous User

If the NowTV App on your Samsung Smart TV won't recognise your log in details since the App update, then a forum member on this linked thread below (message number 6) had success by changing their password on their nowtv account, which is a bit of a pain where you will also have to sign out and log in with the new created password on all your other devices as well.

No guarantee it will work mind.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Samsung-TV/Updated-Samsung-NOWTV-App-is-a-new-device/m-p/466841#M1007