cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kate11

No subtitles on LG

Hi i just got a new LG tv but there is no way of getting the subtitles on even thougt the settings have them enabled.

How to turn them on ?

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: No subtitles on LG

@Kate11 

Pause the programme, and if it has subtitles, you should be able to arrow right to a speech bubble thing and turn them on. Then press Play again, and the programme should continue, now with subtitles,

You can’t control this from the TV remote subtitles button, as you have no doubt found.

You may have to do this with any new programme you watch, except when jumping straight from one episode of a programme to the next.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: No subtitles on LG

@Kate11 

Pause the programme, and if it has subtitles, you should be able to arrow right to a speech bubble thing and turn them on. Then press Play again, and the programme should continue, now with subtitles,

You can’t control this from the TV remote subtitles button, as you have no doubt found.

You may have to do this with any new programme you watch, except when jumping straight from one episode of a programme to the next.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂

View solution in original post