cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PaulW72
Advocate

No log in page on Roku

Hi,

I am receiving the following message while trying to log into NOWTV via my Roku. NOW TV working perfectly on my laptop

"Opps something went wrong, cannot log you in right now, please try again later" 

I cannot access the sign in page, I have tired a factory reset, deleted the app, on/off etc

Any ideas ?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
RoyB
Legend

@PaulW72 

This is for a slightly different issue, but it covers the general area of checking Rokus:-

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Set-top-boxes-Smart-TVs/Roku-Box-Not-Showing-My-TV-Continue-Watching/...

Have you tried other streaming apps on the Roku, to see if they are OK and it’s just Now that’s affected?

And it’s worth power-cycling your router. I’ve had the odd local IP slot go ‘bad’ on me.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@PaulW72 

What about a power down of the router for a few minutes?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Nitro
Scholar 2

im guessing you need to do a software update.

RoyB
Legend

@Nitro wrote:

im guessing you need to do a software update.

@Nitro @PaulW72 @gavs82008 

Yes indeed, and how to do this is described in detail in the first line of the link I gave…

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.