cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No decent Apple TV app, no customer

Left Now TV over a year ago due to the rubbish Apple TV app. I got fed up with using a Now TV box just for Now TV. Came back to the community today to see if they had ever gotten round to doing something about it as I thought I might look at dropping Sky.. It seems they haven't. That's beyond disgraceful.

What a shame. The offering seems good. The price seems ok. However, without a good way of delivering it, I just can't use it.

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Left Now TV over a year ago due to the rubbish Apple TV app. I got fed up with using a Now TV box just for Now TV. Came back to the community today to see if they had ever gotten round to doing something about it as I thought I might look at dropping Sky.. It seems they haven't. That's beyond disgraceful.

What a shame. The offering seems good. The price seems ok. However, without a good way of delivering it, I just can't use it.

100% agree with you. shame is that no official is ready to address this problem or neither consider it. its not only app but they are still stick to 720p streaming only. 720p look rubbish on 55 or 65 in or plus size TVs.