cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New device not showing passes

I have just set up my nowtv account on my BT Youview box. Log in perfect, but it’s only showing my movie pass not my entertainment pass. Any idea what’s wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Unfortunately at the moment Youview Boxes (including the BT Box) doesn't support entertainment, kids, sports or Hayu passes via the NowTV App.

Where only on demand movies are available, hence why you can't see any entertainment content on the Youview box.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv

This is going to eventually change in a couple months time (no date confirmed yet), where Sky / NowTV have struck up a cross platform agreement with BT.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

now that I realise I am unable to utilise an entertainment pass on youview I will cancel as no need for the service, disappointed

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

If you want to watch Entertainment, get the Stick plus two months entertainment bundle from here. £19.99. Try and get a YouView box for that little 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When is this going to be corrected? I have a bt box.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

We have a promise, but no date for the promise 😥

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.