any suggestions, this is from a brand new smart stick 

Thank you 

Phee

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Maybe try a factory reset on the stick by holding in the small reset button on the stick for about 15 seconds whilst the stick and television is powered on.

If you are been using power off the USB port on your television for the stick, then see if using the supplied power adapter that comes with the stick makes any difference.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Maybe try a factory reset on the stick by holding in the small reset button on the stick for about 15 seconds whilst the stick and television is powered on.

If you are been using power off the USB port on your television for the stick, then see if using the supplied power adapter that comes with the stick makes any difference.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry i pressed the wrong button , yeah it doesnt work and Its pretty much dead as a door mouse

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you power up the stick, is there a white light showing on the stick ?

Would have thought a full factory reset on the stick would have resolved it if there wasn't an issue with the stick or the smart remote.

You could try repairing the remote again by following these instructions, but i doubt it would work if the factory reset didn't make any difference.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-pair-your-smart-remote

Maybe you have either a duff remote or stick ?

If it was me i would return it for a refund or a replacement.

More info here about returning your stick.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/return-or-replace-now-tv-box-stick-or-accessories