cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV sign in failure

My babysitter logged me out of my now tv account and I'm trying to log myself back in but it keeps saying "now tv sign in failure. Unable to login at this time". Any ideas?!?!
8 REPLIES 8
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

What device are you using to access the NOW TV service?

Have you tried re-booting your router by disconnecting the power, waiting 30 - 60 seconds before reconnecting the power?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It's through my Apple TV box. So you think disconnect the box and then reconnect it?
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @SeeMoreDigital

Hi Lou

Is this the Apple TV box you mean?

Apple TV Box.jpg

If so you should check out the following URL:-

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable
So do you think it's saying I need to update my Apple TV? Not sure how to do that?
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @SeeMoreDigital

Hi again Lou

So you are an Apple Smart TV user, well I'm not and, as such, cannot advise you on anything Apple related.

However, I am sure there are Now TV and Apple TV users that will be willing to offer you the advice and instructions you need.

Still, there is one Apple thing I am aware of, and that is a lot of Apple TV users are having various difficulties and, I believe, are waiting for the new Now TV Apple app to be released.

In the meantime, check out the Apple TV problem pages, there maybe something there you can use:-

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Apple-TV/bd-p/appletv

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Okay, thanks for all your help!
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

When you go into the NowTV App on your Apple TV box and scroll across to settings does it show you are signed in or out of the NowTV App ?

Also, have you got any other NowTV playback devices that you use where you can double check your username and try on the Apple TV box ?

When you initially setup the NowTV App on the Apple TV box did you use an Apple ID or create a Now TV username account ?

If you haven't got any other NowTV playback devices to check your sign in details, then i would check any emails received in the past from both NowTV and ITunes that may give you a clue on your correct log in details to sign back into your ATV box. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yes, having trouble signing in.