cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV, I HAVE A

1. I have "Fire TV Stick Lite" which is listed as a supported device on the Now TV website.

2. I have Exertainment passes with Now TV in my account.

3. I have 4 spare slots in my Now TV devices.

4. My Now TV account works as I am able to watch content on other devices.

The instructions on the Now TV website; "To add a device, simply watch NOW TV on it and it'll be automatically added to your list."

(Really,,, how,,,, the app on the new device does not ask for my credentials. And yes I have searched and pressed every button I can find).

I am unable to watch NOW TV on the new device; No it does not let you watch content & No the device has not automatically added itself to the list!!!

Dumbfounded to find no customer support whatsoever for this service and still trying to peel myself off the ceiling having been directed to a customer based forum for a paid for service to try and find a resolution.

If anyone can help Id be grateful..

NOW TV you can *****************************, service is truly non existent.

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you opened the NowTV App on your Fire Stick, then navigate down the home screen page and under the My Account tile box, sign in ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to enter credentials, there is no box to put them in.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't own a Fire Stick, but normally once you click on the My Account towards the bottom on the home screen page of the NowTV App, then once My Account screen page is open, navigate towards the right and there should be a sign in or out box to click on.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am also assuming you are a UK NowTV customer and not based in the Republic of Ireland or use a VPN ?

If there is no way to sign in or out under the My Account section of the NowTV App, then maybe try deleting the App and downloading a fresh version of the NowTV App and sign in again.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Also when you download the NowTV App make sure it's the correct NowTV App (yellow box with red NowTV name inside the box) where somebody over on Twitter was attempting to sign into a App called "Access NowTV" on the Fire Stick which is a different App and nothing to do with NowTV.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

When you get to the “sign in section” all you need to press is the main button aka ok/enter to bring up the keyboard to input your login credentials.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for all the replies and in the spirit of the community to help others, a bit more info on the fault / Issue.

The problem was there was nowhere to enter sign in credentials (established with the Now TV online support). I have no idea what account the App was trying to sign in to.

As suggest by the Now TV online support I tried to delete and reinstall the app, this made no difference. 

I later found an option to reset the firestick to default, took quite a wile to put everything back but now the sign in is different and it includes a space to enter credentials. I am now able to watch Now TV on the fire stick.

Thanks for help messages from the community.