Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

NOW TV App not working on LG TV

" Well, that didn't go to plan...

NOW TV isn't loading. Please try again in a bit."

This is the message that I am constantly getting.

If i disconnect my ethernet and power the TV off for a few minutes, power back on , it comes to life.

Next day start NOW TV app, same message as above, yet all other apps work just fine, thank you.

Anyone got an answer for this or even a PERMANENT fix.

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Expert

Re: NOW TV App not working on LG TV

There are several similar threads over the last month or 2. It seems that the only fix so far is to do a factory reset of the TV. Obviously that may mean seeing up all your apps again.

View solution in original post

0 Thanks
3 Replies
Highlighted
Expert

There are several similar threads over the last month or 2. It seems that the only fix so far is to do a factory reset of the TV. Obviously that may mean seeing up all your apps again.

View solution in original post

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

The factory reset seems to have worked - let’s give it a few weeks of normal TV usage and channel / app changing.

one thing it did play havoc on other internal settings that we can’t seem to find or find out why it’s not working !!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

this is why I think, over the long term, 'smart' teles are a load of ######, as the software on the tv manufacture's software becomes out of date, with zero updates . Better to just have a good panel with loads of hdmi ports to connect other smart hardware with software that is regularly updated eg Roku.