Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

NOW TV App not working on LG TV

" Well, that didn't go to plan...

NOW TV isn't loading. Please try again in a bit."

This is the message that I am constantly getting.

If i disconnect my ethernet and power the TV off for a few minutes, power back on , it comes to life.

Next day start NOW TV app, same message as above, yet all other apps work just fine, thank you.

Anyone got an answer for this or even a PERMANENT fix.

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Expert 2

Re: NOW TV App not working on LG TV

There are several similar threads over the last month or 2. It seems that the only fix so far is to do a factory reset of the TV. Obviously that may mean seeing up all your apps again.

View solution in original post

0 Thanks
4 Replies
Expert 2

There are several similar threads over the last month or 2. It seems that the only fix so far is to do a factory reset of the TV. Obviously that may mean seeing up all your apps again.

View solution in original post

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

The factory reset seems to have worked - let’s give it a few weeks of normal TV usage and channel / app changing.

one thing it did play havoc on other internal settings that we can’t seem to find or find out why it’s not working !!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

this is why I think, over the long term, 'smart' teles are a load of ######, as the software on the tv manufacture's software becomes out of date, with zero updates . Better to just have a good panel with loads of hdmi ports to connect other smart hardware with software that is regularly updated eg Roku.

Highlighted
Advocate

I'm getting the same, factory reset hasn't worked for me, neither has powering off, reinstalling, updating. Tried logging on the app on my phone and it won't work there either!?!? I get a different message on my phone saying there's a network problem and to check my internet, my internet is 100% working. For a paid for service, NowTv isn't very quick as sorting this problem, theres posts from as early as February this year and there's been no update/fix...

0 Thanks