cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW Broadband

I have just singed up for NOW Broadband I need this for TV not so much NOW TV but Netflix etc. I am also assuming that It is WiFi & I can use my Laptop along with my smart phone. Am I correct?

Also I am on a monthly contract because I travel a great deal. When I am going away obviously I will cancel my deal but on my return which usually is around 4/5 months will I be able to re open my monthly deal?

Thank you.....

• LG
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you opt for non saver broadband plan where there is an initial admin setup fee (last time i checked it was £60) then you will not be under a 12 month contract and can cancel with a months notice and if you wish to start again sometime in the future then that would be also possible.

Not sure if the admin fee would be applied again each time you re start a non saver plan to be honest (where i am on saver plan with the 12 month contract and have no experience of the non saver plan).

Should you opt for the saver plan broadband you will have to commit to 12 month continuous payments each month during the contract period and if you cancel early you will face early termination charges.

When using NowTV Broadband at home you should be able to use any wifi connected device or Ethernet device you own on their service such has laptops, mobile phones, TV streaming devices etc.

NowTV don't offer any free wifi hotspots whilst away from your home and you would have to rely on different methods of accessing the internet.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you opt for non saver broadband plan where there is an initial admin setup fee (last time i checked it was £60) then you will not be under a 12 month contract and can cancel with a months notice and if you wish to start again sometime in the future then that would be also possible.

Not sure if the admin fee would be applied again each time you re start a non saver plan to be honest (where i am on saver plan with the 12 month contract and have no experience of the non saver plan).

Should you opt for the saver plan broadband you will have to commit to 12 month continuous payments each month during the contract period and if you cancel early you will face early termination charges.

When using NowTV Broadband at home you should be able to use any wifi connected device or Ethernet device you own on their service such has laptops, mobile phones, TV streaming devices etc.

NowTV don't offer any free wifi hotspots whilst away from your home and you would have to rely on different methods of accessing the internet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you that just clears up a few things for me..😁

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi again,

Signing up for NOW Broadband of course takes over my phone. On a month to month contract if I cancel because I am going away what happens to my phone line?

Thank you..

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Don't know to be honest if they suspended your landline number in your name for a fixed amount of time that cannot be allocated to somebody else or you will be allocated a new landline number if you rejoin them.

Perhaps drop them a message on customerservices AT nowtv.com (where i had to use AT instead of the @ symbol because the forum software would remove the full email address).