cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
THP54
Mentor

MyTV list not on app

I have just upgraded the app on my iPad and can't find MyTV. How do I access the programmes I have saved as a watchlist?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @THP54 

On all my playback devices (not iOS though which I don't own) the Continue Watching and Watchlist was always a couple of grid rows down and was never on the first top row.

Perhaps iOS was different.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @THP54 

Have you signed into the NOW App by clicking on the gear wheel icon and logging in ?

Otherwise it might be a glitch.

THP54
Mentor

I logged out of the app then logged back in, no change.  There is a  Continue Watching section but that only gives you the last prog you saw. One way round it is to use Search, type the prog name, click on it and you get the whole series.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @THP54 

I don't own any Apple devices, but on my Android tablet and Android phone using the newer NOW App there is a Continue Watching and Watchlist grid row of all my TV shows and movies on the NOW App home screen.

Perhaps an iOS user can chip in here.

THP54
Mentor

Thanks, I scrolled down further and found the Watchlist row so I can access my stuff there.  Don't know why they couldn't just leave "My TV" at the top of the Home page as before. Maybe they haven't caught up with the latest iOS upgrade (16.2) that I downloaded yesterday.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps @THP54 

After updating my iPad to iOS 16.2 I can confirm the continue watching section is in the usual place just 2nd from the top. Followed by watch live and then my list.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @THP54 

On all my playback devices (not iOS though which I don't own) the Continue Watching and Watchlist was always a couple of grid rows down and was never on the first top row.

Perhaps iOS was different.

THP54
Mentor

I must admit I only ever used the MyTV tab in the top right hand corner   as it was so convenient.  Shame it's gone but they always seem to remove things when they upgrade. 

Mikeh_
Scholar

I use the app on my iPad and can see the now and next tv guide has disappeared too, there is a row but it doesn’t show all channels ? 
On the Apple TV app which has also been updated the tv guide is now at the top of the screen in the new design, on the iPad they have used the same design but omitted the tv guide option