cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My4 History not available

The Channel 4 app My4 on my white NowTV box works OK except that when I click on My 4 History, I get the error message “Failed to fetch brands for my4 grid. Please try again later”. Trying again later get exactly the same message. On other devices (iPad, Firestick and Samsung TV) , there is no problem and I can see my viewing history. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app. Does anyone have a clue as to what the problem is and how to resolve it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think the box itself may be the problem. It's very old and just not capable of delivering full functionality of apps which run to a higher specification now.

You could contact Channel 4 for help as they provide and maintain the app.

Otherwise I'd definitely consider upgrading your box. These things will only happen more often as the apps move forward with technology while the white box is stuck with a low spec.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think the box itself may be the problem. It's very old and just not capable of delivering full functionality of apps which run to a higher specification now.

You could contact Channel 4 for help as they provide and maintain the app.

Otherwise I'd definitely consider upgrading your box. These things will only happen more often as the apps move forward with technology while the white box is stuck with a low spec.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you, Gleeky, I will consider upgrading my NowTV box.