cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My tv issue on roku

Hi I’ve recently got a issue with the new tv app on 2 different roku boxs... the issue is when you try accessing the my tv section of the app. It crashed, ive done everything  restart rurned both boxs off for a few mins even reset the box and manually updated the box but still same issue. The roku boxs are different models but same issue. Anyone else got this problem. I had a similar type problem on my iPad trying access the my tv section it would say code 16 but I solved that by re installing the app. 

5 REPLIES 5
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User when you say crashed do you mean that when you click on the NowTV app it starts to load, shows the menu on the left and then kicks you back out to the apps screen?

If so, this is happening more and more, including on both of my black boxes. If after resetting the box it's still happening, there is a work around.

When the NowTV app opens, very quickly push the down button so that entertainment, movies or sport are highlighted. It will kick you back out so go back into the app and this time, if one of those sections is highlighted, quickly press ok to go into entertainment, movies or sport. It should now work BUT don't use 'MyTV' as you'll be back to square one.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yea so you have same issue as me . That's what I've had to do for a work
around but still so annoying. This only started happening recently...
thanks for replying.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have you had any joy with the issue. I've been contacting now tv regards the issue 

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User to be honest I haven't. There are several threads open regarding the problem, some of which have NowTV staff tagged so they are aware of the problem.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well let's hope its solved soon