cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My now tv 4k box wont log onto my account

I cant watch anything on my 4k box it was working a day ago it wont let me log into my account and it works on my phone. But all I get is oops try later. I am working shifts and oli dont have time to try later so contact me soon. 

3 REPLIES 3
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I cant watch anything on my 4k box it was working a day ago it wont let me log into my account and it works on my phone. But all I get is oops try later. I am working shifts and oli dont have time to try later so contact me soon. 

Hi @Anonymous User 

As you can't get in to your account as it is on the box and in essence have nothing to lose.  I would suggest that you perform a factory reset on the box. 

You can do this from the settings menus

settings > system > advanced system settings > factory reset 

You'll then be able to go through the process of setting up the box again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHcnjrZhRzU

I've included a link to help video was the way in which now TV hardware is set up changed a bit. Not too long ago

I hope this helps😀

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

That has not worked nor has resting my router 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also can not log on to now tv on my phone via my home wifi